- "Marionette lines", which are areas of sagging skin and fatty tissue on the cheeks, may form along the jaw line. Additional skin folds may appear on the front surface of the neck, giving the effect of a "double chin".
- Face and neck lift is a surgical procedure helping to restore the features which disappeared due to passage of time and gravitational force. The skin is bound to the underlying muscles by a layer of fibrous tissue. As time goes by, that tissue weakens and causes sagging of the overlaying skin. With age the subcutaneous fatty tissue is not so firmly attached anymore and begins to sag. During face and neck lift surgery this layer is stretched, giving a younger look and changing the distribution of sagging skin.
- Cheek and chin implants
- A small chin may cause a problem in the balance of the most proportional face. A protruding nose will appear even larger if accompanied by a receding chin. Flat cheekbones will make a large nose stand out even more and a small chin will appear even smaller. Modification of certain parts of facial skeleton can significantly improve general balance and beauty of the face.
- Eyelid correction
- Eyes are the first thing we pay attention to when we meet someone new. Beautiful eyes may compensate for other imperfect facial features. Furthermore, tired-looking or puffy eyes and droopy eyelids may not reflect the dynamic or enthusiastic personality of their owner.
- Forehead and brow lift
- Small changes in the brow height may significantly influence how old you look and how your eyes stand out in your face. Many women reshape their brows by removing single hairs. High arched brows give a more youthful look and determine the appearance of your eyes. Excess hair falling onto eyelids distracts the focus from your eyes. It usually occurs in men.